jueves, 22 de julio de 2021

Ads and Magazines

 Hello my readers!

WELCOME BACK TO MY BLOG!

In this week, the challenge was to create an ads and a magazine and for me it was a really challenging because was difficult to create a magazine, but I really enjoyed the process. In this week to be specific wednesday in the class we discuss about the new ads such as the new song that is really catchy with the name vaccination, I really liked it because I had never heard it, listen to it I recommend it, and also we discuss about magazine that is a periodical publication in which contains stories, fiction, articles, recipes etc; so I create my own magazine I really enjoy this activity and I hope you enjoy it too!! 

For this week I would like to share with you a video that I really liked it since I saw it (some years ago), you can see it by entering this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPpsV1Pr4lo the think that I like about this is the song, and the good moment that the kids have singing and dancing I remember that I always sang it when I heard it, you must remember it!

And finally you can find in my blog the magazine that I mention after I hope you like it. 









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Concluding entry

 Hello my readers!!! Welcome to our last blog!!! Hello my readers, as you may know this is the final entry of this blog and likewise of the ...