miércoles, 10 de noviembre de 2021

Concluding entry

 Hello my readers!!!

Welcome to our last blog!!!


Hello my readers, as you may know this is the final entry of this blog and likewise of the semester, I have no words to express and thank you for all your support in reading my compositions and blog entries, and likewise to Miss Brendaly for all the support and knowledge that she gave us throughout this learning process, I know it is not easy to review and rate so many compositions, but if done with love and dedication to work, everything is done in the best way.

In this semester we know that we learned a lot about English Composition II, from creating advertisements and magazines to creating cause and effect essays, and we also learned steps to create compositions such as: Narrowing, new pre-writing techniques, the outline, Draft which includes editing, revising and proofreading , words that help us to express our ideas clearly, etc. We also learn how to create a thesis statement for cause and effect essays.

The learning acquired was essential and important for our future profession, I know that it will help us a lot for it, with this I learned to express myself better for the people who read my compositions and it also helped me to enlarge my knowledge with new vocabulary, the experience with this subject was incredible and I have no words to express all that I learned and we learned during this semester.

I Hope to see you soon :)







1 comentario:

Concluding entry

 Hello my readers!!! Welcome to our last blog!!! Hello my readers, as you may know this is the final entry of this blog and likewise of the ...