jueves, 29 de julio de 2021

PROPAGANDA IN PERSUASIE WRITING

 PROPAGANDA The art of persuasion 

Hello again, My readers!!

Now you will find a good video that I recomend you to watch RIGHT NOW!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoL5ukBTwcY

This week the topic was propagada in persuasive writing that it is the spread of information or ideas with the purpose of influencing somenthing or buy products, most propaganda use emotional thinking in which they try to change the mind of the readers.

Also we discuss about the three types of propaganda that are:

1. Bandwagon appeal:  Persuade the reader to do, think or buy something just because of its popularity or because everyone is doing it, for example: BTS Meal.

2. Emotional appeal: Persuade the reader by using words that appeal to the reader's emotional instead of a logical reason for example: "Save ralph".

3. Testimonial attempts: Persuade the reader by using a famous person to endorse a product or idea for example: Selena Gomez Pantene commercial.

Guys this is the propaganda that catch my attention.


MY COMPOSITION


Two productivity habits that works for me 

 

It always seems impossible until it's done -Nelson Mandela. To be productive is not necessarily to have a talent, either it's not a trait we are born with, to be productive it’s something that we all learned from trial and error, make smart decisions about tasks, events and the most important putting it into practice. For me productivity is making something that makes me feel good that marks the personality of who we are, that also something that marks us and helps us to be better both mentally and emotionally, The key to being productive is believing in yourself that we can do what we want and believing that nothing is impossible.

Starting strong is a habit that works for me, starting with a good attitude and thinking that all that we propose to do it we can achieve, I know that not every day is the same but it’s important that we never change our mind that we can start our days strong, I could say that I’m not the person who that start every day with the right foot but I’m tried to do it most of the times and when I can, since start the quarantine I set out to be better to do everything regardless how hard it was, and it is something that I don’t regret and what I will continue to do. 

Defining your why, this is something that always asks me, What is my why? Is a feel-good feeling or why should i do it, this is something complicated to understand but I have the answer to this, it is easy! because I like because I feel sure of who I am, I also do things because I like them and not to leave the commitment, feeling the need to move on and continue without seeing or hearing what they will say, that’s the reason why. To sum up productivity habits can be a real challenge at times, but once habits are established in us we benefit forever.

 




1 comentario:

  1. Nice miss :D
    being productive is something we develop with time.

    I hope you're having a nice week so far :D

    ResponderEliminar

Concluding entry

 Hello my readers!!! Welcome to our last blog!!! Hello my readers, as you may know this is the final entry of this blog and likewise of the ...