sábado, 4 de septiembre de 2021

Compare and contrast essays.

 Hello my readers!! 

Welcome back to my blog!! 

Now that we are starting a new register, the first topic was about compare and contrast essays, you might ask, what is that about? well, the compare and contrast essays the main idea of those types of essays is to compare and find the differences between two topics that might look the same, in this oportunity I would like to share with you a video that I think you will find interesting, this is about dogs and cats and their differences and similarities, I hope you enjoy it!! 



Also I would like to share with you my composition about cats and dogs and their differences, and if you want to know more about how different their are you can watch this video 



Having a cat or having a dog, which is the best one?

Cats and dogs are the most favorite and common pets in the whole world. Cats and dogs since ancient times have been one of the many pets that has been considered a favorite by people in the world. But we know some differences that characterize them one from the other. For one thing cats are more generally cheaper and less demanding and more independent pets, but on the other, dogs are obedient, loyal but require more attention and love than the cats, but what do you think is better? What is it that draws people's attention to choosing between a dog or a cat? Now I would like to show you some differences between them.

First, cats are usually solitary animals and they don't mind being left home alone, so you don't have to worry about leaving them alone, even though they sleep all day if possible. Dogs are animals with more feelings and they will wait for you at the door all day, without moving at any time. This is something that characterizes them from others, they are honest, loving, and you have them unconditionally at all times.

Second, cats will love you in their own way, that is, they do not always show that affection to their owners or even sometimes they believe that they are superior to their owners, an example of this is my cats, they do what they want at all. Sometimes they even pretend to be the important ones and think they are more than one. In the case of dogs, they will love you if you treat them well or, sometimes, whatever happens, they show their love with caresses, moving their tails, licking you etc. They are unconditional and will love you no matter how you are.

 To sum up, pets are important in our life because they help people manage loneliness and reduce the stress of life. In my case I have 3 cats, 2 dogs and 1 turtle and I love them in the same way. Now tell me which pet do you prefer and want in your life?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Concluding entry

 Hello my readers!!! Welcome to our last blog!!! Hello my readers, as you may know this is the final entry of this blog and likewise of the ...